Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Catching up with life....

Well now! That's more like it!! I can continue with posting with our recent sucess in getting the internet back. ;) How has everybody been recently? I hope well. I have started my 12th grade in school, (it's kinda wierd to think that I have only one more year!) and I have had another photo class just yesterday! I am absolutely lovin' these classes!!!! The teacher is sooooo informative, and also super passionate about his work. =D So I am going to go ahead and give y'all a mix of pics; some from the Art Center, some here at the house, and some of our pony Mabel.


Here She is! The Suffolk Cultural Art Center!




Meet Mabel.




I really don't know why I liked this one so much, but I did! ;)



oh yeah...getting nice and dirty! ;)


Hope ya'll enjoyed!!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good class yesterday! Hadn't heard about it yet and I started wonderin'....;) Nice pics! I especially like the last and 5th from last. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the waterfall!! And it was a VERY good class!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey great pics! Now that your internet is up again, maybe you can send me those pictures I want. :) *hint*

    ReplyDelete