Thursday, February 23, 2012

I can't stand coming up with a name for a post....

Hey all! So I bet you could imagine that we have been pretty busy lately being that I haven't posted in a while....[I am such an unfaithful blogger... ;)] I started baseball! :) I think it's going to be a good season! technically , I only have one more year to play left, but hopefully, it will be good! But without further-ado, here are some more edited pictures:




This is my first attempt at changing a background! ;)

I like this one! ;)
See ya'll later! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Personally I think it takes me longer to come up with a name for a post then to come up with the post itself! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! I know what you mean. Most of the time my posts are labled random :) .
    nice pictures. The butterfly one is really cool.

    ReplyDelete