Wednesday, May 15, 2013

-Glimpse of the International Tattoo 2013-

So I did have the chance this year to do the Tattoo again!! (Just to clarify for those who are not familiar...this is not a typical tattoo that you might be thinking of: it is a compilation of Fife and Drum Corps from around the world. This year there were groups all the way from Canada to Australia to Norway and more in-between. :) I am still working on editing, but here is a couple just to give you a taste...;-)





So there you have it! Let me know what you think, and I'll have more coming soon! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Excellent photos; I love the lens flare in the last one:)
    I think you should make the photos a little larger though, it's kinda hard to get the scope:P
    It looks like you had a great seat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yes, I know...I'm still playing with sizing and other things like that for my blog layout. Thanks for the input! :)

      Delete
    2. There...Is that better? I just increased the image size.

      Delete